Wednesday, September 13, 2017

2016 Project Life Album (Part II) // Documenting

In December... I decided to do a 2016 Monthly Project Life Album. Maybe it's because I got a lot of documenting gifts, or because I also bought myself a lot of things...? Either way, I had a blast going back through my year and documenting it. I just finished the full album in May, so I'm excited to share the photos and (much shorter!) videos with you!

Check out Part I, here.

Part II - April - June























I love how these pages turned out, I loved making the shaker pockets to begin each month. The April one was really fun with peach to lilac ombre paper used with a punch to make little blossom confetti. So pretty! 

I made quite a few pockets this time that were an envelope with something on the front (a card or other paper memorabilia) and then put the over-printed photos from and event or extra paper items inside the envelope. That really helped save some space and also mix up the book. Everything is not in a page protector, and you can open it up and explore it which is fun! :) 

Check out the videos to see all the pages and hear some of the details on the products/events that happened in early 2016. :)

Videos

April


May



June



I had so much fun making this album (well.. 2 because... too many pages! LOL), I can't wait to show you guys the rest as the year goes on. :)

See the first Part I of this album, here.

To see the videos as they publish, consider following me on Youtube! :) 

How do you guys feel about glitter? I love it, but KC calls it the STD of Christmas... lol. 

Have you ever started a project WAY after the fact?

XO,

Alexandra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! I love seeing your sweet comments and visiting your lovely blogs! XO