Thursday, June 20, 2019

Keep It Together // June 2019

Hello friends! It's Keep It Together day!! It has been a fun documenting month around here! :)

I am excited to post today with Lauren at Shooting Stars Mag for our Keep It Together!

If you are new here, this is our linkup for all things planners, memory keeping, and journaling. Please feel free to join us on the third Thursday of the month with any posts that fall into those categories! :)



Planning:




Nothing too new here, still LOVING being back in the EC planner.

Documenting:

2018 Goal Documenting:

Here are a few more photos of my most recent pages! I AM OFFICIALLY DONE WITH MY 2018 GOALS ALBUM! WOOOHOO! :) I got a pretty traveler's notebook for it too (ON SALE!) and I couldn't be more pleased with it! I shared photos last time, here is a video!



Giveaway Album:

I hosted a giveaway on my YouTube for some washi tape and I decided to make a mini album for the winners as well. :) It is inspired by Kacey Musgraves's album Golden Hour, and I love how it turned out. I sent it to her last night, so I hope that she loves it! :)

Since she doesn't have it yet, I am just showing a sneak peek! Next month I'll share more details!



I loved experimenting with sewing elements onto the page this time around.

Library How-To Festival Presentation:

I decided to do my library's how-to festival again this year even though I wasn't sure that the all-booth format would work well. I was a little apprehensive, but it turned out so great! We had a ton of traffic and there were so many cool people presenting and visiting there. I loved meeting so many people and talking memory keeping with them. Thank you to everyone who stopped by, and to everyone who encouraged me here to go! :)


A young girl typed this on my typewriter for me.



What's Next?!


I am still working on what I want to do for 2019 documenting and 2018 travel, but I think I am close. I am using some really cute things for our NE road trip trip that are fun and a little outdoorsy since we spent time in a cabin. I started just the tiniest bit at the how-to festival but there wasn't a lot of time for working! So hopefully I'll start up on that and start documenting 2019 little by little. It feels like a bit of a minimalist year, so we'll see! I think it is fun to try to plan, but things always take on a life of their own when you start working on them!

Please feel free to linkup with us below! We'd love to see what you are up to!

Make sure to hop on over and see Lauren's post! :)

XO,

Alexandra
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! I love seeing your sweet comments and visiting your lovely blogs! XO