Thursday, January 21, 2021

Keep It Together // January 2021

WOW! It has been a long time. Happy 2021, Friends!



December I spent a lot of time thinking about what I wanted for this space, and blogging. I haven't been much of a blogger in a while, but I think I am going to try to bring it back, both reading and posting. And see how it goes. So, hello! I missed you all! (thank goodness for Instagram in-between!)

---

Hello All! It's time for Keep It Together! :) Woohoo!

I am excited to post today with Lauren at Shooting Stars Mag and Rebecca Jo from Knit by God's Hand for our Keep It Together linkup!

If you're new here, this is our linkup for all things planners, memory keeping, and journalling. Please feel free to join us on the third Thursday of the month with any posts that fall into those categories! :)




Planning & Goals:

Setting Goals & Wonder Manifesto

This year I did the "wonder manifesto" reflection that I did last year, again. I found it so helpful in determining what I wanted the year to be and feel like, and it legitimately helped me make decisions all year long last year. I'm excited to keep up with that again this year, and will share some photos of it soon!

Planning by the Moon:

You might remember that I recently started planning by the moon.

(the general idea): I have also been trying setting intentions with the new moon. You basically decide what you'd like to accomplish and focus on within the next month, and set those things as your intentions. The goal would be to revisit them on the full moon, and see which ones are in progress, and which need to be re-shaped or let go of. Then on the next new moon you review the process and reflect, choosing new (or the same) intentions. I have only been doing it for a few months, but I think it has been generally interesting and useful. I'm excited to dive into it a bit more.


I am continuing to do that this year and have purchased a few books to learn more about it, and also a journal and "planner" which I am just using to plan moon-wise.


DIY Planner:




Lastly, I decided that I had SO many old planners, and scrapbooking supplies, that I could not justify buying  a new planner... and I couldn't pick one that I liked. SO, I am making my own this year. I am using a notebook that I picked up at Target last year and a bunch of scraps and scrapbooking supplies to make a planner/bullet journal situation. So far it's been pretty easy and fun. I am enjoying the creative outlet!




Memory Keeping:

I am not doing a ton of scrapbooking yet this year, but I did make two gift albums for my MIL and SIL for Christmas, and I can't wait to share them with you here next month! :) 
 
Up Next:

More work in my planner, more research on planning by the moon, and hopefully some scrapbooking in there! I really need to take some time to re-organize my supplies!! So that probably comes first! 

What are you guys up to?

XO,

Alexandra

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! I love seeing your sweet comments and visiting your lovely blogs! XO