Saturday, September 4, 2010

Farmer's Market Virgin/Love at First Sight

Being such a foodie and a health nut really, most of you would be surprised to know that I had never been to the downtown farmer's market before this past weekend! It was a wonderful experience and I got some delicious and beautiful food. Most of it is sustainably grown, good for me and supporting my local community. Which I can feel really great about it! So here is my first farmer's market swatchboard. (unfortunately I forgot my camera.. so I only have pictures of my food.. hehe)
 My poor watermelon! I absolutely killed it on the way inside.. still edible though!
 My spread! Pears, Sweet Onions, 1 jalapeno, triple berry jam (sugarless) and my watermelon!
Me and my watermelon! yes it was dripping all over me!
Juliet and her sweet yellow grapes! They were soo yummy! 
Aren't those beautiful! They look fake! But they aren't!
Some lovely flowers that some girls in my kitchen bought!

This trip was a great success and I can't wait to go back again! I really enjoyed it and the girls who went. It was a great trip to add to the environmental chair notebook!
Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! I love seeing your sweet comments and visiting your lovely blogs! XO