Thursday, September 9, 2010

First Fridays September 2010

First Fridays
Downtown KC MO, crossroads district. 
Galleries, restaurants, cafe's and shops stay open late and display what they've got for the diverse crowds that come flocking. 
From hipsters to foreigners, artists to buyers, old and young alike can be found wandering the streets and galleries one Friday a month.
This was my 2nd trip to the event and I went with my roommate Juliet and our "almost roommate" Emy. It was a blast. 
 

Here are some snapshots of our trip!

On the bus! 
The Incubator gallery! The coolest place! I loved the lights with the roughness of the old building.


 Old Windows!
 Cool shark sculpture, I thought Kyle might enjoy this <3 
This one is for you "big shark Consolver"
I love old ceilings and windows!
 Birdies! The highlight of my trip! :) 
 inside decor!
 my favorite store, filled with such pretty things! 
 The three of us with our boxes! so cute!
 Pretty Little Boxes!

For more information about the cross roads click here:
http://www.kccrossroads.org/

For more information about first Fridays search the above web page :)

For more information about Birdies click here! 
http://www.birdiespanties.com/

All for now! Go check out the crossroads and Birdies!

Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! I love seeing your sweet comments and visiting your lovely blogs! XO