Thursday, August 30, 2018

My FAVORITE Velvet Dress Three Ways

Sooo... I'm ready for fall....

I know a lot of you commented last fall that you would love to add velvet to your wardrobe, but aren't sure how. I am still loving the velvet trend, and it's not going anywhere! (REJOICE!)

I have a few tips, which I guess I should post :P, but I thought that I would share this post first. A fairly basic velvet dress can be dressed up or down very easily, especially in the cooler months!

Here are three of my go-to looks for this burgundy velvet dress! (IT NOW COMES IN BLACK TOO!) :) It is stretchy, comfortable, flattering, and looks good with EVERYTHING.

I am not being sponsored or getting any payment for sharing this link, I simply adore the dress! However, if you want to purchase from Modcloth, please feel free to use my referral code for 20% off $75 or more! :) And if you were curious, they make returns super easy, which is a must for me in the online shopping world!

All right, let's gooo!

Casual:


I love how the dark neutral color allows me to mix and match with my everyday basics like my favorite utility jacket, black tights, my Sam Edelman booties, and a fun pom pom scarf!

Cozy:


Chilly days call for an oversized cardigan, a knit scarf, tights, and my uggs! I love that this dress is stretchy and sooo comfortable! I feel like I'm wearing pajamas, but it's professional enough to wear to work or cute enough to meet friends!

Dressy:



Lastly, this dress is perfect for special events! Especially during the holidays! Adding some sparkly jewelry, or an embellished cardigan helps me feel so polished! My sister even borrowed this dress for her husband's work Christmas party last year! I've also dressed this up with patterned flats and my burgundy moto jacket that has pretty rose gold hardware!

There you go, three ways to wear my favorite velvet dress

How do you feel about velvet?!

Do you have a dress that you can dress up or down for any occasion?

I am not being sponsored or getting any payment for sharing this link, I simply adore the dress! However, if you want to purchase from Modcloth, please feel free to use my referral code for 20% off $75 or more! :) And if you were curious, they make returns super easy, which is a must for me in the online shopping world!


XO,

Alexandra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! I love seeing your sweet comments and visiting your lovely blogs! XO