Tuesday, August 7, 2018

Roaring, Swinging, Fabulous, Groovy Blog Collaboration // 1970's

Howdy all. It's been another nutzo month around here. The newest development is that I lost all of my photos from our cruise... and all of our house pictures as we work on it. Unless a miracle occurs. Please send good vibes, prayers, whatever you do my way.

Anyhow, let's get into the linkup! Today we're talking about the 1970's! Make sure to hop on over and check out Audrey's blog too! :)

On the first Tuesday of the month, February through November, we're highlighting books & films from/about specific eras that we recommend! (Television shows, too, sometimes!) There's no commitment or link-up during those months on your end, but in December we’ll host a recap/link-up for the entire year!

I fully admit that I am not super into the 1970's. So I don't have a lot to share with you today, but I'm not giving up. haha


I guess I haven't read any books set in the 1970s.... *shrugs*



My Girl - a classic from my childhood!
Mama Mia: Here We Go Again -- lots of fun if you enjoyed the original. I looove Lily James, so it was fun to see her play young Donna. :)



There's a whole part of one of my fave shows (Witches of East End) that happens in the 1970s. We're going to call this good enough... lol!



Almost Famous (movie)
The Great Alone (book)
American Hustle (movie)

Be sure to hope over to Audrey’s blog and check out her recommendations!

Can you believe we’re already moonwalking our way into the 1980s next month?! Join us as we say goodbye to The Cold War, John Lennon, and Bob Marley, and say hello to leg warmers, heavy metal bands, and the Brat Pack!

Have you read or watched any of these?!

XO,

Alexandra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! I love seeing your sweet comments and visiting your lovely blogs! XO