Thursday, March 21, 2019

Keep It Together // March 2019

Whew, what is life, guys? After bday week... and a busy weekend at home I am no longer on my reading binge. I mentioned that I tend to really go through phases with my hobbies. Weeks or months at a time on one task, and then switching to another. Anyone else?! Anyhow, now that I am done reading... I am so excited to get some documenting done! I am excited to post today with Lauren at Shooting Stars Mag for our Keep It Together!

If you are new here, this is our linkup for all things planners, memory keeping, and journaling. Please feel free to join us on the third Thursday of the month with any posts that fall into those categories! :)




Planning:


I have broken down and decided to order an Erin Condren Life Planner. The last few years I have been trying other planners/planning methods... and I just find myself missing the ECLP. It really keeps me organized, I like the way that it is formatted and put together.. and I was never more organized or on top of things as when I used it. So here we are ... mid-March and I am ordering a new ECLP and getting going. It should arrive sometime next week! EEEE! I still love how the 1canoe2 planner looks... but they monthly and weekly layouts being spread apart is bugging me, and I just don't feel that organized/I want more blank pages for lists! I ordered my new planner and it is on the way. As a shock to literally no one, I picked the swan cover.

Documenting:

2018 Goal Documenting:

Here are a few more photos of my most recent pages! This week my day off is tomorrow and I am excited to make some videos and hopefully get a little bit of scrapbooking done! ;)





What's Next?!


I'm not sure how I want to document 2019, but I am considering doing another traveler's notebook, an art journal, or a a little 4x4 album. :)

Do you have any planning or memory keeping goals for the year?!

Please feel free to linkup with us below! We'd love to see what you are up to!

Make sure to hop on over and see Lauren's post! :)

XO,

Alexandra


   
    An InLinkz Link-up
   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! I love seeing your sweet comments and visiting your lovely blogs! XO