Friday, March 15, 2019

Have You Heard? // LSD (Labrinth, Sia, Diplo) - "Thunderclouds"

Happy Friday Friends! It's getting warmer here finally and we are enjoying some breezy, sunny days!


Sia released an album with Labrinth and Diplo as LSD recently(ish) and KC and I have been loving it. This song "Thunderclouds" is super fun.



I love it when artists collaborate to make something new and interesting!

What are you guys up to this weekend?!

KC and I have a "no plans day" on Saturday, where we will mostly do whatever we feel like. We definitely need to get some groceries, and our neighbor is coming over with his chainsaw so we can finally do something with the wood in our yard from the tree that we had to cut down. I am hoping to do something like this with some of it. Other than that I am hoping to read... I have SO many ARCs... and then on Sunday we are going to see Anastasia the musical in Kansas City with my sister and my brother in law. :) I am a little bummed that we can't go to the parade... but we'll just make some Irish food and throw on Celtic Woman and it will be good enough. :) 

Other Posts This Week: February 2019 Reads.

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!

XO,

Alexandra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! I love seeing your sweet comments and visiting your lovely blogs! XO