Thursday, May 16, 2019

Keep It Together // May 2019

I'm going to be honest and say I am not sure where the last 4 weeks went! April and May have been so busy. Craving June and July and the downtime we will have!!

I am excited to post today with Lauren at Shooting Stars Mag for our Keep It Together!

If you are new here, this is our linkup for all things planners, memory keeping, and journaling. Please feel free to join us on the third Thursday of the month with any posts that fall into those categories! :)




Planning:




Nothing too new here, still LOVING being back in the EC planner.

Documenting:

2018 Goal Documenting:

Here are a few more photos of my most recent pages! I AM OFFICIALLY DONE WITH MY 2018 GOALS ALBUM! WOOOHOO! :) I got a pretty traveler's notebook for it too (ON SALE!) and I couldn't be more pleased with it! Here are a few photos, and the video is linked below!




2017 Travel Album:

I also (GASP) finished my 2017 travel album! I had my NYC documenting yet to finish, and I had one random empty page that I was able to pull together and I am SO HAPPY with it! :)








What's Next?!


I think it is finally time to work on documenting 2019. Right now I am leaning toward a Traveler's notebook style art/goal journal again. Mostly because I think it is fun to capture the goal piece, but we'll see what I end up doing! I also need to document my 2018 travels... I am torn on whether to do individual albums or one 2018 album (like all the past years)... what do you think? The main reason I am torn is because of the lack of Cuba photos. (SOBS FOREVER).

The How-To Fair:

My library is holding another "How To Fair" and this time around you get a booth that people can stop by rather than a presentation slot. I got a spot at the fair, so I will be there on June 15th if you live in the area and want to come say hi! I will have a little giveaway drawing as well! I'd love to see you there if you live nearby! :)

What do you think, should I document 2018 travel in one big album, or several little ones?! Poor Cuba. :( 

Please feel free to linkup with us below! We'd love to see what you are up to!

Make sure to hop on over and see Lauren's post! :)

XO,

Alexandra


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! I love seeing your sweet comments and visiting your lovely blogs! XO