Friday, May 17, 2019

Have You Heard? // A Fine Frenzy - "What I Wouldn't Do"

Happy Friday Friends! I'm so glad that this week is over, and that we have some fun things but also some downtime planned! :)


This song is from yearrrrsss ago but it's still one of my favorites. It's so so so so so sweet. So I thought I'd share it today. After the shitty political week we're having (I can't even go there right now) I just wanted to be happy.



So, I hope that this sends you off into a happy Friday.

What are you up to this weekend?!


We are seeing The Sun Is Also A Star tonight. It was the cutest book ever, and I am not sure I can handle the screen adaptation. Both of the actors are so beautiful and it seems like they are going to have great on-screen chemistry. We'll see, Everything, Everything was not very good... even though I liked seeing it anyway. Then we have a bit of downtime before graduation for my cousins and their parties. My grandma is in town so I am excited to see her. My sister is off on a cruise (WOOHOO!) so we will try to hang out with my family and my nephew here. He's hanging out with my mom for the week. :) 

Other Posts This Week: Keep it Together // May 2019.

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!

XO,

Alexandra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! I love seeing your sweet comments and visiting your lovely blogs! XO