Thursday, December 19, 2019

Keep It Together // December 2019

Hello All! It's been another year of Keep It Together! :) Woohoo! We're so excited that Rebecca Jo is joining us as a co-host from now on!

I am excited to post today with Lauren at Shooting Stars Mag and Rebecca Jo from Knit by God's Hand for our Keep It Together linkup!

If you're new here, this is our linkup for all things planners, memory keeping, and journalling. Please feel free to join us on the third Thursday of the month with any posts that fall into those categories! :)




Planning:

I have been *trying* to make my planner a little more festive. I think I started with this as the base and expected to go back and decorate and fill in more but it never happened! -- just like last month. LOL If you guys have been following along on Instagram, I'm just doing my best right now. It's been a really hard season. I am excited to start using my 2020 planner super soon!

these are cropping weird... sorry guys.




Documenting:



I managed to do a bit more work on my October Daily! I'm about half way done, and just have to find a chunk of time to knock out the rest of it... hopefully sometime soon. I should have another video up soon with this section of the album.






What's Next?!

Well, I'm really not sure what is next. Right now I'm just working on being healthy and taking care of myself, so I may or may not get around November and December daily albums. They might be more  just as I have something to document and little albums. We'll see. Not quite sure, but I think that's ok right now.

Please feel free to linkup with us below! We'd love to see what you are up to!

XO,

Alexandra

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! I love seeing your sweet comments and visiting your lovely blogs! XO