Thursday, February 9, 2012

Recipe #16: Beef Stew and Garlic Mash + New Plant!

Beef Stew and Garlic Mash


pretty good.. but had some sketchy pre-cooked "meat" that didn't expire until April in it..

So.. if it gets made again.. it will be with real meat. ;) 

But again if anyone would like the recipe.. just leave a comment!

Plant #1 of 2012!

Also.. this may seem random... 
but for fairness of my other resolutions.. 
I thought I would let you know that I got new plant #1 of 3! 

Here he is! Still working on a name! :) hehe


He's and Ivy Topiary! :) So fun and unique. 

Might get rid of the pink-ness eventually. But the plant is great :)

Thank you to my wonderful husband! :)

What are your favorite house plants? Or thoughtful gifts from significan others?

All for now,

Alexandra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! I love seeing your sweet comments and visiting your lovely blogs! XO