Monday, July 9, 2012

Monster Bars {recipe #44}

If you've ever had a monster bar... you probably LOVE them. I had my first monster bar recently. It was bliss! So thank you ladies for the monster bars as well as the good times and encouragement!

Monster Bars





Ingredients:


1/2 c. butter 
1 c. white sugar 
1 c. brown sugar 
3 eggs 
1 1/2 c. peanut butter 
1 tsp. vanilla 
2 tsp. baking soda 
4 1/2 c. oatmeal 
2 c. chocolate chips 
2 c. M & M’s 





1)  Preheat oven to 350ยบ F.  
2) Cream the butter and sugars together. 
Add eggs and peanut butter and mix.  
3) Stir in vanilla, baking soda and oatmeal. 
4) Stir in chocolate chips and M & M’s.  
5) Put in an ungreased jellyroll pan. 
Bake for 15 minutes. 



Do not over bake.



Share them & Enjoy!





What is your favorite dessert to share?





All for now,




Alexandra

4 comments:

  1. om nom nom these look delish! I love the colourful m+m's :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Monster cookies are one of my absolute favorites, and I never thought to make them in bar form. Great idea and much easier!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, much much easier. Plus I think they turn out a lot more moist.. almost like a brownie! Which is really really yummy! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! I love seeing your sweet comments and visiting your lovely blogs! XO