Monday, April 16, 2012

Snapshots of Fort Worth // Spring Break // March 2012

Day 1 of Texas Roadtrip

While planning our Texas road trip Ft. Worth was really just a place to stop. I honestly didn't think that it would be very cool. But it ended up being one of my favorites!

On the way there:

We went to the Ft. Worth Water Gardens, hands down one of the coolest places I have EVER been! Thank you to Kathryn for the recommendation! :)



The active water pool from above.


Halfway Down.


View from the bottom looking up!


It was SO cool!


Mountain


Aerated Pool


Quiet Pool


The sign as you leave


We went to the Yucatan Taco Stand for dinner as recommended by fellow blogger Suze. It was FANTASTIC!


Chips, Salsa and Guacamole!


Kyle got some type of tilapia that came with chipotle mashed potatoes and asparagus! YUM! He definitely ordered better than I did :)


My HUGE burrito :)


One really wonderful margarita!


On the way home we stopped at the Stock Yards for lunch and some shopping :)


I bought this and I am SUPER PSYCHED!


If you do not know who Pioneer Woman is.. RUN don't walk to her website link here. She is a cooking/recipe goddess! :)

All for now,

Alexandra

P.S. Stay tuned for other Texas Cities!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! I love seeing your sweet comments and visiting your lovely blogs! XO