Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Envirosax Reusable Bags

Everyone's going greener and greener, and that's great! One of the very easiest ways to go a little greener is to use reusable shopping bags!


Not only are you saving TONS of plastic from being thrown away each year you are often getting a discount on your grocery bill for using your own bags. $0.05-$0.10 isn't much, but it does add up throughout the year!

One of the downsides of using reusable bags is that they are easy to forget. They are often large and hard to carry around as well. Not to mention... they are often pretty boring. This is obviously not the most important part, but who wouldn't prefer the cuter version?

I have found a bag that solves all of these problems for me. They called Envirosax. {shown above} They are pretty, long lasting and extremely compact therefore HARD to forget! I have received my first one as a gift from my mother-in-law over 3 years ago and it is still really sturdy! Since then I have adopted 2 more, which pretty much covers our 2 person grocery needs on the biggest day.

These bags cost about $9 a piece online, which is steep in comparison to the $1 walmart reusable bag, but I hardly EVER forget them because I can roll them up small enough to throw them in my purse!


You can also buy them in packages where you can get more for a slightly better deal {5 for $40 = $8 a piece}. If you live in Lawrence or near Lawrence you can pick them up at Au Marche downtown. 

These bags make great gifts and stocking stuffers! All 3 of mine have been gifts and I couldn't have been happier with them!

We use them not only for groceries but for traveling (makes an extra bag when you need one) and for taking our lunches to work!

What is your favorite eco-friendly product?

All for now,

Alexandra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! I love seeing your sweet comments and visiting your lovely blogs! XO