Friday, January 13, 2017

Have You Heard? // A Fine Frenzy - "Now Is The Start"

Hello friends!

I mentioned that my new year is off to a rocky start due to some external stuff... (thank you for your sweet comments by the way!!) but I'm feeling oddly motivated by not having any control over it. Does that make sense? Either which way, I'm happy to say I've mostly kept motivation to make changes that I want to make, and work toward things I want to see happening soon!


This is one of my favorite, "you can do it!" songs. It's upbeat and fun, and it makes me want to dance and sing. I don't know, but I'm feeling like it's a good start to the first full weekend in 2017. I hope it gives you a feeling like you can do whatever it is you hope to this weekend!



I actually love a lot of this album, and I think I may have shared this one before.. but I don't care! hehe

Enjoy & have a lovely weekend!

What are you up to this weekend? We are supposed to get an ice storm. So we have some possible plans (hanging out with my sister while the boys watch football, and prepping marmalade with my friend Rachel to can on Monday!) Yay, for long weekends! Other than that, I am hoping to continue the productive streak and possibly see La La Land. Has anyone seen it yet?!?

Other Posts Recently: Georgia Travel Album Video, My Favorite Books of 2017, and Goals for 2017 and Word of the Year.

XO,

Alexandra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! I love seeing your sweet comments and visiting your lovely blogs! XO