Monday, January 22, 2018

My Favorite Things of 2017

I've already talked about my favorite books... but let's talk about a few of my very favorite things from other categories in 2017!
Books: (jk let's talk about them again)

Saga
Outlander
ACoTaR

See my full list of favorite books from 2017, here.



Shows:

Miss Fisher!!!!!!!!!!
Outlander (a very good adaptation! Harder to watch than read though! *blech*)
Great British Baking Show
Call the Midwife
Riverdale (guilty!) #teendrama



Music:

Vance Joy (always)
T-Swift
Then the rest of my usual favorites (coldplay, ellie goulding, broods, james bay. :) )

Purchases:



Home:

Ghost Bed
This Vacuum
iPhone Tripod Mount
1Canoe2 Enamel Mugs



Beauty & Fashion:

Honest Beauty Brow Pencil
Sam Edelman Booties in "Putty"
Velvet Dress - this dress but I got it in burgundy, which seems to be no longer available. :(



Crafty:

Zig Glue Pen
1Canoe2 Products - EVERYTHING, but these tapes are some of my favorites!
Kelly Purkey White Alpha
MY NEW TYPEWRITER! :) - click the link to watch my xmas haul including my typewriter! :)

There you have it, my favorite things and purchases/gifts from 2017! 

What were some of your favorite purchases of the year?

XO,

Alexandra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! I love seeing your sweet comments and visiting your lovely blogs! XO