Friday, April 6, 2018

Have You Heard? // Justin Timberlake feat. Chris Stapleton - "Say Something"

Happy Friday Friends! KC and I are hittin' the road today, and we're SO EXCITED. A trip is finally happening in 2018 folks! So excited to spend a long weekend away having fun together. :) :) :)

image via google.


I didn't know what song to share today so KC helped me out. We really like this one, have you heard it? It's been on a lot of radio stations here. I am amazed by any music that is a fusion of genres, and I think they really did it right with this song. :)



And that's saying something ... since I don't really like country music. (harrr)

What are you guys up to this weekend?!

We'll be exploring and I'm super jazzed about it. If you want to follow along I'll be attempting to vlog via IG story, and later on YouTube. There was an overwhelming "yes" to the question "do you want to see travel vlogs" on IG soo... yeah, we'll give it a shot! :) We're now planning something pretty fun for a fall trip! Super excited to let you guys in on it (and ask for recommendations!) here once things are a bit more settled!

Other Posts This Week: Spring and Summer Reading Bucket List Roaring, Swinging, Fabulous, Groovy Blog Collaboration // 1930's.

On YouTube This Week: December 2016 Project Life Flip Through & Olivia's 2 Hour Mini Album // Quick Flip.

On Year of Gratitude This Week: The Pep Rally that didn't Matter Mattered.

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND! See ya next week for SUYB! I'll be posting and catching up on reading once I'm back! :) 

XO,

Alexandra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! I love seeing your sweet comments and visiting your lovely blogs! XO