Friday, April 20, 2018

Have You Heard? // Taylor Swift - "Call it What You Want"

Happy Friday Friends! This week has been absolutely bonkers. Not in a bad way, but in a my brain is spinning kinda way. The kind of week where you sit down to do something and your mind is racing with lists, and goals, and more thoughts than you can keep track of. You know what I mean? Stay tuned.

image via google


This song is stuck in my head this morning, so we'll go with it... because yeah... not a lot of time for finishing things this week. Or being "on it". LOL.



What are you guys up to this weekend?!

Tonight I have a craft night with some of my girlfriends, tomorrow we are hanging out with a few friends for dinner... and otherwise I think that's it. I hope to do some reading, some cleaning, and get into that organizing/spring cleaning mode. I got moved into my new cabinet... but there is still a lot of work to be done. Not to mention I had the goal last year to get our packed stuff in better shape storage-wise. That's not really happened since right after we moved in with my in-laws. hahah We'll see how it goes!

Other Posts This Week: Keep It Together with Lauren from Shooting Stars Mag.

On YouTube This Week: 6 DIY PL Cards // Vol. VI.

On Year of Gratitude This Week: Town Grandma City Grandma.

Have a great weekend!! :) 

XO,

Alexandra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! I love seeing your sweet comments and visiting your lovely blogs! XO