Thursday, June 21, 2018

Keep It Together: A Planning & Memory Keeping Blog Hop - June 2018

Happy Thursday friends! It is one of the most fun days of month: Keep It Together day with Lauren at Shooting Stars Mag! :) It's the day when we talk about all things planning and memory keeping! :) 




I'm so excited for another edition of Keep It Together with Lauren from Shooting Stars Mag today! :) This linkup is all about planners, memory keeping, bullet journals, etc. So please feel free to linkup your posts on the Third Thursday of every month! Make sure to hop on over to Lauren's page and check out her post too! :)

Goals Journal/Traveler's Notebook:




Despite buying a house, working on it a lot, and going on a cruise... I've had the itch to create! So I've spent some time retroactively documenting in my 2018 goals album. This is a TN size (like my October and November Daily albums!) I hadn't done much with it.... and all of a sudden I am wanting to work in it constantly! 

I've been adding my goal progress, and personal struggles and triumphs throughout the year. I love the way that it looks, and I love getting things off my chest and down on paper *finally*. :) 

Check out my January section here:



Coming Up (I hope):

This weekend I am "teaching" a How-To Make a Mini Scrapbook Album at my local library! I am so excited and a little bit nervous. Send good vibes my way.

I hope to get back to documenting our NYC trip, as well as documenting our Arkansas Trip, and our cruise! Not to mention just 2018 (less personal and goals based). So my normal PL for the year. We'll see how it goes. At least I have an idea of what I am wanting to do. :)

What have you guys been up to?

Do you journal to get things off your chest? 

Do you ever get the urge to create?!?


   

    An InLinkz Link-up
   


XO,

Alexandra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! I love seeing your sweet comments and visiting your lovely blogs! XO