Friday, June 22, 2018

Have You Heard? // "OMG" - Camila Cabello feat. Quavo

HAPPY FRIDAY FRIENDS! It was my first full week back after vacation... and it felt LONG. We were also working on some plumbing stuff.. which is SO fun. *snark* LOL I'm happy it's weekend!

image via google

I really get into phases with musical artists. I'm loving Camila Cabello, and this song is so dang catchy. We listen to it all the time. I hope it makes your Friday go a little more quickly!



I think that Quavo's rap style is a bit like Future's in T-Swift's "Endgame". The lipo lyric is ridiculous though. But I do like the "bad and bougie" lyric. LOLOL #balance

What are y'all up to this weekend?!

We are hoping to work some more on the house, we are hoping to turn some plumbing to move a sink... and then do some painting of cabinets, counters, and some more walls. The painting never ends my dears. :P In addition to that stuff, I really hope to see my family this weekend. And to keep reading. I got this book from Netgalley and it's a lot of fun. Chick lit foreverrr.

Other Posts This Week: Keep It Together: Planning & Memory Keeping - June!

On YouTube This Week: 2018 Goals Traveler's Notebook // January

On Year of Gratitude This Week: Documenting: Paper Therapy - I wrote a thing!

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND! 

XO,

Alexandra

PS - next week I am going to post outside of a linkup. JUMP BACK*. 

*I really dislike both Footloose and Kevin Bacon. But it seemed like the right thing to type right now. :P 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! I love seeing your sweet comments and visiting your lovely blogs! XO