Thursday, September 20, 2018

Keep It Together: A Planning & Memory Keeping Blog Hop - September 2018






I'm so excited for another edition of Keep It Together with Lauren from Shooting Stars Mag today! :) This linkup is all about planners, memory keeping, bullet journals, etc. So please feel free to linkup your posts on the Third Thursday of every month! Make sure to hop on over to Lauren's page and check out her post too! :)

Planning:



I haven't been doing too much planning, all of my energy has been put into moving and settling into our new house! However, I did buy a 2019 planner. What do you guys think of it? Part of me is really missing my ECLP. I just feel so unorganized... I'm not sure BUJO as a planner works for me. Opinions?

Documenting:
via Crate Paper Blog :) 

I haven't unpacked my scrapbook things yet, but I am so excited to get to work on more of my 2018 album. I'm also looking forward to October-December Daily assuming I do those. I am definitely doing December Daily, and I'm losing my patience over the Crate Paper Merry Days going on sale... when oh, when?! I love the classic colors but the different elements. I'm dying over the swans. 

That's it for now. I hope to have something exciting to share next month!

What have you guys been planning or documenting?


   
    An InLinkz Link-up
   



XO,

Alexandra


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! I love seeing your sweet comments and visiting your lovely blogs! XO