Thursday, December 20, 2018

Keep It Together: A Planning & Memory Keeping Blog Hop - December 2018

Happy Thursday Friends! It is one of my favorite days, Keep It Together with Lauren at Shooting Stars Mag! :) This linkup is all about planners, memory keeping, bullet journals, etc. So please feel free to linkup your posts on the Third Thursday of every month! Make sure to hop on over to Lauren's page and check out her post too! :)




Planning

In November and December I've gotten back into using my bullet journal. I haven't really decorated it or made it fancy, but I have used it... so that's an improvement. I am excited NOT to BUJO next year. :) hehe I can't wait to use my 1canoe2 planner!

Documenting:



Last year I did my first October, November, and December Daily albums. I loved them so much, and felt like they helped me to de-stress and focus on gratitude during some of the busiest months of the year. There was a bit of time this year, where I wasn't sure I'd be able to make these work... but I am so glad that I did, even if I'm a little "behind". :)

October Daily:



I initially planned to do a Traveler's Notebook like last year, but decided to do a mini album instead to save time. I like how it turned out, despite making a lot of these tiny albums, I have yet to make one for myself! I thought it was super fun! I am also glad to be using up some of my Halloween-themed supplies.




November Daily:




I was so behind on this I was worried that I would end up skipping it! I decided to use a small notebook that I got from 1Canoe2's Hi-Five envelope. It is so cute and small and made documenting November manageable. I am so glad I was able to do a bit more journalling in this one with my type writer! :) I started by trying to use up supplies, and ended up being kind of bored with it. When I started using newer items that I'd been "saving" I started really LOVING this album. Don't hoard your things, folks!!




December Daily:




The Big Kahuna! I am so excited to start this project. I have gushed about this collection a lot... so pretty! I love the red and green and the swans are MY FAVORITE. I am doing a 3 x 8 size which is new for me, and I think will be SUPER FUN! :) I got everything organized last night, so I am ready. to. start!

Next Year!

We are so excited to announce that we will continue this linkup into 2019! If you love planning or documenting please join us on the first day, January 17th! And we'll continue on each third Thursday of the month!

What about you guys? Have you been doing any fun documenting or planning?

Do you have any documenting goals for next year?!

Make sure to hop on over and see Lauren's post! :)

Have a planning or documenting post? Link up with us below! :) 


XO,
Alexandra

    An InLinkz Link-up
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! I love seeing your sweet comments and visiting your lovely blogs! XO