Friday, December 7, 2018

Have You Heard? // Pentatonix - "Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays" (N'sync Cover)

Helllo! It's been a long time since I've done a "Have You Heard". This has not been my blogging year. That's ok, I'll just keep moving forward.


When Pentatonix covers an N'sync Xmas song... you've gotta share it. :)



Anyone else still listen to 90s and aughtie xmas albums?!

What are you guys up to this weekend?!

We are watching DUMPLIN' on Netflix tonight! HOORAY! I am so so so excited! Tomorrow we have a Hanukkah party this afternoon and early evening, and then a Christmas party with some of KC's former coworkers after that. Sunday is a dinner with my girlfriends. We're giving belated gifts to Jessica who's bday was last week!

I hope that you have a great weekend!

XO,

Alexandra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! I love seeing your sweet comments and visiting your lovely blogs! XO