Friday, December 21, 2018

Have You Heard? // Kacey Musgraves - "Mele Kalikimaka"

Happy Friday Friends! Last night we went to see The Nutcracker at The Kauffman, which was so fun! :) I'm SO GLAD THAT IT IS THE WEEKEND, AND MY HOLIDAY "BREAK".**


I have really loved getting to know Kacey Musgraves's music this year, her Christmas album is super fun. I like that a lot of the songs have a vintage-y feel to them. I think this is one of my favorite tracks though it is hard to choose! :)


I really think that more people should cover this one, it is fun. :)

What are you guys doing this weekend?!

We have our Christmas party/game night with friends tomorrow evening which should be fun. We are doing breakfast food. YUM. Then Sunday we're not sure. Probably finishing up gift wrapping, driving around to see holiday lights, and possibly Jingle All the Way at our local theater. I've never seen it! :) Then it's Christmas Eve spent together, and Christmas spent with family. :)

Wishing you a very Merry Christmas or Happy Holidays to you all!

And a HAPPY NEW YEAR! :)

XO,

Alexandra

**let's not talk about how I will only have FIVE vacation hours come January 1st. :( Buying a house + two longer vacations = nada vacation. OY. : /

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! I love seeing your sweet comments and visiting your lovely blogs! XO