Friday, April 5, 2019

Have You Heard? // Hoku - "Perfect Day" // Throwback

Happy Friday Friends! April and May are some of the busiest months of the year for us, but it has been a good first five days. :) We started watching Friends and are loving it!

Last night my SIL Kels posted a throwback to Hoku and KC and I both went... "oh yeah! Hoku!" hehehe So I thought, why not share one of her songs today?!

If nothing else, you guys should recognize this one from Legally Blonde.


Do you guys remember this song? We still listen to 90s/aughties music all of the time. :)



What are you guys up to this weekend?! 

We have a family bday party for Kyle's aunt and her granddaughter and we have tickets to see Captain Marvel. I hope that otherwise I can get some scrapbooking in, it's been too long! We also hope to keep watching Friends and hopefully getting some chores done around the house!


Other Posts This Week: Snapshots from NYC // Days 1 & 2 -- FINALLY

Have a great weekend!!

XO,

Alexandra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! I love seeing your sweet comments and visiting your lovely blogs! XO