I love The Katie Brown Workshop!
If you don't know her show, check out the link or look for her listings on your local PBS channel.
She has the best ideas! I love her show so much!
Remember the orange cherry nut brownies? Her recipe!
Or the Mini Fritatas and Onion Herb Focaccia? Also her recipe!
This recipe, like the ones above does not disappoint!
Its easy and delicious!
Ham and Cheese Biscuit Pockets
I apologize for the slightly blurry picture!
Borrowed, Adapted and Enjoyed from: The Katie Brown Workshop
For the video of the recipe click here.
3/4 cup of cubed cooked ham
1 1/2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese
1 package of refrigerated biscuits (or your own dough)
1 egg beaten with a little water
1) Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Flatten out biscuits into thinner circles. Lay on cookie sheet.
2) Add the cubed ham and shredded cheese to the middle of each biscuit round.
3) Pull up the biscuit sides and press the ends together to seal it up.
4) Brush the beaten egg/water mixture on the outsides of the pockets.
5) Bake for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown on outside. You want it to look pretty brown otherwise the inside may be doughy.
I served mine with a simple spinach and cherry tomato salad with ranch dressing! Kyle loved them! :)
What is your favorite super easy dinner?
All for now,