Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Teal & Navy: 5 Years Later

Years ago in a Redbook magazine, I saw a fashion spread that featured an outfit that was head to toe navy and teal. Apparently, it made quite the impression on me as I came up with this outfit at least five years later!

But, I think they were on to something. I like this color combo a lot, it's almost monochromatic... but not really. It just works.

Cluster Earrings: J Crew Factory Store, ~$16 on sale - Old
Navy Blouse: TJMaxx, $35 - Old
Teal Skinnies: TJMaxx, $15 -Old
Navy Flats: Payless, $15 (with BOGO!) (buy here)

Outfit Total: $81


There is something so nice about a neutral long sleeved blouse. I say go ahead and invest! This was more than I typically spend on tops, but I could tell it was well made, and it goes with so much!

What is your favorite unexpected color combo?

All for now,

Alexandra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! I love seeing your sweet comments and visiting your lovely blogs! XO