Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Have you Heard? // Vance Joy - "Dream Your Life Away"

If you saw my Prom post, then you know I'm crazy about Vance Joy. You've probably heard "Riptide" on the radio or a commercial... well, the rest of his album is AMAZING too.

I love the mellow sound, romantic lyrics, and the way his songs pick up speed about 3/4 the way through. 

I put his song "First Time" on my Simply Summer Vol. II mix. Well here is another one for you, this is one of my favorites "Georgia".




Ok, so here's another one.... this one reminds me of fall.




And lastly, maybe my all time favorite.... Emmylou.




He's currently touring with Taylor Swift, so if you happen to have 1989 tickets, you get the bonus of seeing him as well. :) UPDATE: We got last minute 1989 tickets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GAH! So we got to see him again, and Taylor Swift! eeeeee. #poptart


I'm loving his two new bonus tracks and the song from the "Paper Towns" soundtrack.


If you happen to love his music too, consider getting tickets, his tour is going on sale now or soon depending on where you live. He has already had to add double shows in at least 5 cities due to demand! :) He is wonderful live!


KC folks, presale starts 10/1 through his site, he's playing at The Midland in February! 


What have you guys been listening to?


XO,


Alexandra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! I love seeing your sweet comments and visiting your lovely blogs! XO