Wednesday, April 27, 2016

My Favorite Things // April 2016

Hi! I can't believe it's almost May! WOW!

How about some favorites?!


I got this pretty ivory maxi dress at Target, it's so flowy and lovely... I can't get over it.


We just finished season 2 of iZombie. May or may not have bought all of season 2 on Amazon instant video... *whistles innocently* UM, SO good!


We've been buying concert tickets... again... and well... now I'm listening to James Bay and Ellie Goulding non-stop. We've got to be ready! AND Coldplay! That's right, we found tickets for a show just 3-ish hours from here. We get to check it off my friend Jessica's bucketlist! Huzzah!


Sarah. J. Maas. I made the mistake of reading A Court of Thorns and Roses on the plane to SF.... and then stayed up VERY late finishing it for a few nights in a row... and well, now all other books suck. BAHA. Just kidding, but really it was so compelling... that I'm very bored with my current read. Whomp. Whomp. Previously this post was all... *purchasing* I got this book at the LIBRARY! :)

Back to purchasing though....


LuLaRoe... well... I may have bought... 5... ? Items over the weekend. Darn you LuLaRoe. We'll see how they work out. I'm trying some new styles and I don't know my sizing. Gasp. I bought a pair of teal and coral leggings, a black floral maxi skirt, a light blue (serenity-ish color) tunic, a sage green slouchy tee, and a black tee with palm tree fronds on it. So, I'll keep you guys posted. I'm hoping the unknown sizes turn out flowy and lovely... we'll see!


OMG THIS RECIPE.... ! If you love Medi food... this is for you! From the May Redbook with Zooey Deschanel on the cover!


Gilmore Girls. Always, obvs... but have you seen the recap pics?! The ones from the set, the ones Milo posted... oh my! I cannot wait! #teamjess


Arm weight workouts. ( I don't know what I actually did to my foot, but it feels crappy... so I strapped on Hank the boot from about 5 years ago when I broke it. It's helping so far... but makes working out difficult. ) Anyhow, I like doing weight work outs. Super quick and great.

Before we went on our trip to SF, I purged some things from our junk piles and closet... and I found a new home for some of my books. I picked out all the green, teal, and some of the golden ones, and lined them up on the dresser. So pretty. It looks so much cleaner, open, and pretty now. Now if I can just get the rest of the junk out of there... hehe


OMG THESE GORGEOUS IG PHOTOS! LIFE DREAM ANYONE (ELSE?)?!?!

Thinking about fun plans in the works for May and Summer! :)

What are you guys up to this month? Planning anything fun for May or summer yourselves?!

Anything you're loving recently that you need to share?

XO,

Alexandra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! I love seeing your sweet comments and visiting your lovely blogs! XO