Friday, December 23, 2016

Have You Heard? // Pentatonix - "Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairy"

Happy Friday Friends!

Since I've been posting about Christmas music every Friday, all of you have been raving about Pentatonix... and I was hesitant... but I do really like a lot of it!


This is by far my favorite track, and it's perfect timing... because we're heading to The Nutcracker at the Kauffman this weekend!



I always love modern takes on this classic piece, and this one is super fun!

Does anyone else love The Nutcracker?!

I know you all love Pentatonix!

I hope that you all have a LOVELY holiday and a happy new year. I'll be posting off and on, so if you're around stop by!

XO,

Alexandra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! I love seeing your sweet comments and visiting your lovely blogs! XO