Friday, September 15, 2017

Have You Heard? // Lord Huron - "The Night We Met"

Happy Friday friends! I hope that you had a great week. Here it was a pretty good week! I had a few icky brain days (you know when you just feel weird all day long but you don't know what's wrong..?) But that's ok, it was mostly good. I got to read a lot, go to a craft night, and do some NYC planning with KC. Getting so pumped. Also we have a hotel now... so we won't be sleeping in the park. :P


Today I'm sharing this song that I've been hearing for months, and it just reminds me so much of fall. I love it so much. KC says it makes him sad, but he still likes it. It reminds me of the vibe I get from the New Moon soundtrack, which is one of my favorites. :)



What do you think? Apparently this is in 13 Reasons Why... Didn't know. Makes me think I may need to check out other tracks featured in the show! For the record.. the song IS sad. But I like it.

Is anyone else beyond ready for fall?!!?! I have bought all of the fall things recently. Love it! :)

What are you up to this weekend?!

We have zero plans. Le gasp! I'm hoping to make some more videos before my video editor goes away forever. Sad face. And then download them all to my computer. I also hope to read a lot, work on our second room (making a cozy reading corner), and do some more NYC planning! I'm trying to finish up some Netgalley reads so I can request more!

Other Posts This Week: August Reads & 2016 Project Life Album // Vol. II.

On YouTube This Week: 4x6 2 Hour Album Process Video, Fall Haul! & Spring Days 2017 Process Video.

XO,

Alexandra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! I love seeing your sweet comments and visiting your lovely blogs! XO