Friday, September 29, 2017

Have You Heard? // Vance Joy - "Georgia"

Happy Friday, Friends! Today I'm saying hello from NYC! Keep up with me and KC on Instagram! :)



Guess what?! We got more Vance Joy tickets! :P I guess we're just lucky that he keeps coming back to Kansas City. So excited to see him the day after we see Hanson. :)

Here's one of my constant favorites from him!



What do you guys have planned this weekend?

We'll be exploring NYC and meeting up with a few of you along the way! :) 

Other Posts This Week: Blogger Pen Pals & Wishlist for Autumn.

On YouTube This Week: (Another) 1Canoe2 Unboxing & Food Truck Festival 2017 Process Video.

I'll be off my blog reading and commenting game for a bit while we're gone, but I'll catch up with you guys once we are back! :) 

XO,

Alexandra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! I love seeing your sweet comments and visiting your lovely blogs! XO