Friday, May 4, 2018

Have You Heard? // Manchester Orchestra - "The Gold"

Happy Friday Friends! This week has been the weirdest. Was Mercury in retrograde or something?! Oy. Everyone needed everything. There was a car chase and a robbery and all sorts of things + a big storm here (in our quiet town).. goodness gracious!




Today I'm sharing a song that I plugged into my phone a few weeks ago, I really love the sound of it. I hope that you enjoy it.



What are you all up to this weekend?! 

We are headed to 5th Annual Kansas Food Truck Festival this weekend! YAY, our annual tradition is here, and I'm so excited! Then on Sunday we are celebrating my sister Jess's birthday! Woohoo! In between I am hoping to spend equal parts of time reading and spring cleaning/re packing things that we never packed properly when we moved... LOL!


Other Posts This Week: The Roaring, Swinging, Fabulous, Groovy Blog Collaboration // 1940's

On YouTube This Week: February 2017 Project Life Pages.

On Year of Gratitude This Week: Musings of a Land-Locked Mermaid.

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!

NEXT WEEK WE TALK ABOUT BOOKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (I have a crap-ton of April reads... be ready!) 

XO,

Alexandra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! I love seeing your sweet comments and visiting your lovely blogs! XO