Friday, May 25, 2018

Have You Heard? // Camila Cabello & Grey - "Crown"

Happy Friday Friends! I'm so sorry for being a bit absent both in writing and blog reading/commenting. Balancing a new house with work, getting ready for vacation, and normal May chaos has been nuts. HA. I hope to get a post about our house/the buying process up next week. :)

image via google


YouTube suggested this song to me... and holy cow.. it's so interesting and I really like it! I'm not sure how Grey is... but I love the sound of it.



Ughh.. yeah I dunno, it's just my jam. Speaking of, has anyone watched Bright?! I'm curious but apparently not curious enough to have watched it yet. hahaha

What are y'all up to this weekend?!

We are hoping to do a mix of fun and productive things this weekend. Our friends Chris and Anna are having a post-wedding party/celebration which we are driving part way across the state for. That should be fun to see people we haven't seen in a while! :) We need to get started on the kitchen. We are updating the cabinets and counter tops... so that will likely take some time! We also need to get the carpets out of the upstairs because they are coming to measure and quote us for flooring installation next week! :) We've been alternating because if we work too hard we have INSANE muscle cramps (just me really!) lol... SO we've also been re-watching the Twilight movies... because why not? hahah We're gearing up for the Breaking Dawns. We also have some DVRd things we are hoping to get through. Always of course, I am hoping to read.

Other Posts This Week: My Favorite Sub Genres to Read

On Year of Gratitude This Week: I played hookie... #balance *shrugs*

On YouTube This Week: April 2017 Project Life Flip Through

Have a great weekend!!

XO,


Alexandra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! I love seeing your sweet comments and visiting your lovely blogs! XO