Thursday, November 15, 2018

Keep It Together: A Planning & Memory Keeping Blog Hop - November 2018

Whew, we are fully in the swing of the the holiday season here. We're busy, it's cold, I'm feeling the stress. Trying to #lybholidayl to make it a little easier. Trying meditation this week too! Please join us for #lybholidayl

But today, Lauren and I are talking all about planning and memory keeping! Make sure to hop on over and see her post! :)



Planning:

No news here!

Merry Days & Willow Lane Haul:

I'm so excited to use these collections. Especially Merry Days for December Daily! :)



Mini Album for Audrey:

I have a little flip through of the mini album that I made for Audrey who attended my scrapbook class! :)



Mini Snow & Cocoa Album:

I made a mini album for the holidays/winter for Audrey who attended my scrapbook class this summer. I am going to ship it with her mini album (above) I hope that she enjoys both of them!

View this post on Instagram
A post shared by Alexandra Consolver (@simplyalexandra12) on


What about you guys? Have you been doing any fun documenting or planning?

Have you picked your 2019 planner?!   

Make sure to hop on over and see Lauren's post! :)

XO,

Alexandra


    An InLinkz Link-up
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! I love seeing your sweet comments and visiting your lovely blogs! XO