Friday, August 16, 2019

Have You Heard? // Ed Sheeran feat. Camila Cabello & Cardi B - "South of the Border"

Happy Friday Friends! I hope that you had an excellent week and gave yourself some grace. I hope that you have the best weekend ahead! :)



Back in the beginning I wasn't a huge Ed Sheeran fan, I don't really know why because I do love his voice, and I've loved pretty much every other album he's had. I looooove the collaboration album that he recently released! Of course it's no surprise that I liked this song with Camila Cabello a lot.

So here's a quite inappropriate ( ;) ) and catchy tune for your Friday friends!



What do you guys think? Are you a fan of Ed Sheeran's music?

What are y'all up to this up this weekend?!

We have D&D with some close friends on Saturday night, but otherwise I hope to get some chores/cleaning and reading/scrapbooking done this weekend because last weekend ended up being BONKERS BUSY with plans.

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!

XO,

Alexandra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! I love seeing your sweet comments and visiting your lovely blogs! XO