Friday, August 21, 2015

Have You Heard? // Beck - "Dreams"

Happy Friday everyone! I hope that you demolished your to-do list this week.

I just had to share this song, you may have heard it in commercials..... but I can't. stop. listening to it! It's so catchy. I just dance at my desk, in the car... anywhere I am when I hear it.

I hope that you add this to your commute or running playlist. Or perhaps just have an impromptu dance party in your living room. :)



I've loved Beck's music for a while. In high school "Que Onda Guero" was one of my favorite songs of all time. I love how versatile he is as a musician! THIS is why he won album of the year my friends. :)

Happy Weekend!!!

XO,

Alexandra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! I love seeing your sweet comments and visiting your lovely blogs! XO