Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Grateful // Thanksgiving 2015

I won't lie, I have taken a major blogging hiatus for the holiday... but I kind of loved it!

Here is a little recap of our Thanksgiving "break".



I have no idea why this picture won't line up... ugh...

We all went over to KC's parents house and had Thanksgiving lunch with his family plus my sister and her husband. The meal was great, the company was even better, and we played lots of board games until late in the evening.

We took more photos but some of the are blurry... : / Oh well!

I am grateful for the fun day we had, and that we also got to facetime with my family twice around the holiday. I am so so ready to go visit them in a few weeks! :)

One thing OE remembered about Thanksgiving at KCs Family's house is that they do those Christmas cracker/popper things. She loves those. Have you guys ever tried them?!

We made the cranberries again this year, and two pies. The apple cranberry pie turned out really pretty. ;)

I hope that you all had a lovely holiday as well! :)

We spent the rest of the long weekend finishing up Christmas shopping, and re-arranging our apartment. :)

December is going to be a busy one I can already tell!

XO,

Alexandra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! I love seeing your sweet comments and visiting your lovely blogs! XO