Thursday, December 10, 2015

My Christmas Movie Bucketlist 2015 / #alltheChristmasmovies Week

Here's the last post of #alltheChristmasmovies Week. Thank you for talking movies with me, sharing your favorites, letting me know your tbw list, and getting into the holiday spirit! :) I am also posting KC & I's Favorites Christmas Movies today!

Today I'm sharing My 2015 Christmas Movie Bucketlist, we'll see how I do! :) These are all movies I have never seen! :)

Christmas Movie Bucketlist 2015:

Meet Me in St. Louis


Another classic, this musical features Judy Garland & the classic song "Have Yourself A Merry Litte Christmas". The costumes alone are fabulous enough to make me want to see it. :)

Elf



This is another one that people just can't believe I haven't seen. The truth is, I was never a huge Will Farrell fan. I liked him in Superstar (basically just because it's one of my favorite movies EVER), and blades of glory... (not sure why), and then Stranger than Fiction (not his typical character type) ... so I've just skipped out on most other Will Farrell Movies. However, for the sake of the season I'm willing to give this one a try. :)

I'll Be Home for Christmas



JTT and Mrs. Justin Timberlake? A '90's dream. I remember really wanting to see this when it came out, but I never got to watch it. I hope to find it (somehow...) this year and change that. :)

White Christmas



Another from the classics list, I still can't believe I haven't seen this one. Rosemary Clooney is great, and I have never seen her in a movie! For the song "Sisters" alone... I need to see this one. :)

Holiday Inn



Another classic, we got this DVD a few years back but haven't had a chance to watch it yet. It looks really cute, but I think it also contains some really really not PC parts... nothing to be done about it so many years later... but I'm not sure if it will become a favorite or not.

Four Christmases


I wanted to see this since it came out years ago, but have never had the chance. I love the idea of the movie; a couple who takes vacations every Christmas to avoid stressful family situations gets caught in their lie and must participate in 4 family Christmases in one year. I love Reese Witherspoon, and I think this looks pretty funny. Not a big fan of Vince Vaughn... so we'll see!

Christmas in Connecticut


The plot alone on this one makes me want to see it! It's even got an 88% on Rotten Tomatoes. A recovering war hero reads the newspaper column "Diary of a Housewife," and must meet the woman behind it. AND her husband and family that she writes so much about. Turns out, it's all fake. She's single! In order to keep up the illusion she sets up house on a farm in Connecticut, hiring actors to be her family. - this sounds delightful you guys.

Miracle on 34th Street


Another one that's just crazy that I haven't seen it. I hope this year I get a chance! :)

Home Alone - CHECK!


You guys freaked out over this one! But I have NOW SEEN IT! It's so so so so good, I can't wait to add it to my list that I watch every year! :)

Bad Santa


Still a little on the fence about whether or not I would like this one.. but it's definitely not going to be like the others. I'm all about variety... I'll keep you guys posted...

Other Xmas Movie Posts: 10 Classic Christmas Movies10 Non-Traditional Christmas Movie Picks, KC & I's Favorite Christmas Movies.

Have you seen any of these? What do you think of them?

Any that I've TOTALLY forgotten in these posts?

XO,

Alexandra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! I love seeing your sweet comments and visiting your lovely blogs! XO