Monday, November 28, 2016

Oh, Baby! // Jess's Second Baby Shower!

Hi Everyone!

I hope that you had a great weekend, and & a great holiday to my American friends. :) 

Ours was very busy with family Thanksgivings, Gilmore Gilrs, baby shower prep, and Jess's second baby shower! We even met up with friends in from out of town for brunch! It was busy, but so worth it!! :)

After the last shower, I tried to take a lot more photos this time! So here we go! :)












The theme of the shower was Sprinkled with Love. It seemed easy and fun!

The invitations were some of my favorites so far, I don't have a photo right now... ha, but they were cute and had little rainbow sprinkles in the background. I made matching signs for the various games, etc. so it was all pretty cohesive. 

I was so grateful that so many family members and family of family were able to make it! It was great to see so many faces that we haven't seen in quite a while. I'm sure that she felt so loved. :) 

I can't believe how many gifts she got! Insanely generous, and she just loved everything people picked out for her. The nursery is grey and white with elephants. Oh my goodness, everyone must have latched on to the elephant thing... she got so many cute elephants and other zoo animals and is very excited about it all! :) 

We had several games and we basically did the same games as the previous shower. Baby Moore Guessing Game, What's In Your Purse?, Name Suggestions, Writing on Diapers, and we tried a bingo... but there were not enough variations on the cards... and pretty much everyone won! hahaha Whoops!

My aunts hosted the party and they brought lots of yummy food and fun decorations. My cousins were (almost!) all there and able to help with the set up and bring lots of laughter to the room. It was nice to have so many of our family members together.

Jess even got some baby holding practice in as a cousin's child was there. :) 

Anyway, I would call the whole weekend a success, I am so happy for Jess!! :) 

Did you do anything fun this weekend?

How was your holiday? 

Did you watch Gilmore Girls?

XO,

Alexandra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! I love seeing your sweet comments and visiting your lovely blogs! XO