In addition to sharing snippets of my Christmas, I am linking up with the creative closet ladies again today sharing A Gift I Received at Christmas. My gift is a surprise rather than one of these great hats I'm rocking.... ahem... in Target. - though I did buy both as gifts for myself in the fall and I love them dearly... :)
- Duchess tried really hard, yet did not succeed, in knocking down our small table-top tree.
- We stayed up late baking pies and peanut butter balls.
- Olivia put hot sauce on her Christmas turkey.
- We learned (again) to play Phase10 with my aunt, grandma, and sister.
- I got some sweet gifts both new and vintage.
- We got to see almost all of our extended family members.
- I drew a family portrait as part of our gift exchange with KC's extended family.
- Duchess got a new springy tunnel, a fun feather toy, and her favorite, a track with a ball that she can chase all by herself!
- We played games with KC's family.
- We had coffee with friends.
- Mom, Jess, Olivia, Grandma and I took our annual Christmas shopping trip and shopped until our feet were sore. We missed doing it as a larger group, but maybe next year it will be in the cards!
- Kyle gave me gifts that were a clue to a bigger surprise coming very soon.
Here's a clue he gave me:
And I will give you a second one....
Can you guess what it is?!?
(if you know, please don't spoil!) -I'll reveal tomorrow morning. :)
I'm so excited, that sneaky fella. ;)
Hope you all had the sweetest of Christmases!