I am so excited for sparkly snowy days, Christmas (this week!?), cozy nights at home, and cuddles with Duchess and KC!
Here's a look at how the Fall Bucket List went! :)
Fall Bucket List Review 2014
1) Read 10 Books (1 being the cat environmental enrichment book I bought) -(3 1/2)
3) Watch an Alfred Hitchcock movie
5) Watch Hocus Pocus
8) Go to the speakeasy
12) Plan a future vacation (you know, in advance.. )
13) Get pumpkins & decorate
14) DIY makeover for our bar cart
18) Try a new Thanksgiving recipe
19) OPEN ETSY SHOP! ADD ITEMS! (maybe all caps will get it done this season.)
22) Roast a chicken
23) Write down family stories
28) Learn how to use dad's DSLR / start practicing
31) Have a pancake or waffle breakfast (pumpkin waffles ...)
38) Have a girls night
41) Find a few fall couple's traditions
42) Try knitting again!
43) Finish two more pieces that need updated on my blog
44) Finish another piece of our bedroom de-clutter project
50) Figure out how to get my music on my phone... (without losing things from my old computer).
Got to see friends in town from Boston!
Got to see friends before they move to Chicago!
Finally finished Anne of Green Gables!!
Completed mug wall display!
Hung up vintage state plates in a new wall collage.
Rearranged our apartment - I love it!
Meeting some awesome new bloggers. :)
Done with our Christmas shopping!
KC completed new scratching posts for Duchess + most of the upgrades to her cat tree.
Baked for FUN & Enjoyed it - boy was I burnt out after 2012!
Got to go to Minneapolis and spend an awesome fall day with Emy & Matthew
Watched several classic / cult classic movies at Liberty Hall. - A 2014 Goal & A 1,001 in 101 Goal.
Did you guys set fall goals?
How did you do?
What are you hoping to do this winter?
I'll have a Winter Bucket List up soon!