Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Back From Vegas // Shake Shack, Sequins, and Shows // #alliteration

Hello everyone, I hope you guys had a lovely week last week! I am looking forward to catching up on commenting and blog reading. :)



We spent a few days in Las Vegas with KC's family last week. Now that my SIL and her BF are each 21, my in-laws wanted to take us all to Vegas to celebrate and for a family vacation.


We planned a mixture of Vegas-y and non-Vegas-y activities, as well as some things as a group, and some on our own.

We hung out downtown, on the strip, drove out to the Hoover Dam, saw the Mob Museum and the Neon Museum and Boneyard. We were over the moon about both museums!

We had some really great food including Shake Shack (twice...) and saw three shows; a Cirque du Soliel Mystere (at Treasure Island), and Cirque du Soliel Ka (at MGM Grand), and J.Lo's "All I Have" (at Axis in Planet Hollywood)! :)


Overall, we are always glad to be home, but we had a great time exploring a new place, especially somewhere so different than our other trips! I can tell you that after Savannah, Nashville, and this trip I really hope we don't do any more traveling in until 2017! haha :P - we'll see though, no promises...


Stay tuned for full recaps & Vegas travel tips!

Have you been to Vegas? What did you do there?

XO,

Alexandra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! I love seeing your sweet comments and visiting your lovely blogs! XO