Friday, August 12, 2016

Have You Heard? // Coldplay feat. Beyonce - "Hymn for the Weekend"

Coldplay came out with a new album late last year, they finally released their tour dates in February..? not sure... and we got tickets with my friend Jessica to see them. We have to drive 3 hours, but that's really not so bad. We are both (and KC not far behind) from the beginning Coldplay fans, and so we are SO excited to go. We are checking it off her bucket list!


We saw them back in 2012 for the Mylo Xyloto show, and had such a blast! I can't wait to see what they do this tour!!



When the album came out, I liked the first single pretty straight away, but I was a little less keen on this one. A little bit later I really really like it. Go Beyonce! :)



What a fun song, I cannot wait to hear it live!

Do you guys have any bands you've loved forever and then seen in person?

Any fun plans this weekend?

Other Posts This Week: Snapshots of San Francisco // Japantown and the Beats. - because, Vacation! :P

Happy Friday!

Alexandra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! I love seeing your sweet comments and visiting your lovely blogs! XO