Friday, September 9, 2016

Have You Heard? // Jarryd James feat. Broods - "1000x"

Happy Friday Friends! I hope you have a lovely weekend to look forward to! I am hoping that ours is nice and quiet. :)


Sometimes, two bands/singers that you love... just happen to collaborate. I was so excited when I heard that Jarryd James and Broods were releasing a song together! If you like melodic, lovey music, with beautiful duet-like sounds... check out this track.



I can't get enough of this song. It's so, so good. :)

Other posts this week: My List for Erin's Book Challenge 5.0 and Snapshots of the California Coast.

What do you have planned this weekend?! I hope that we get to spend a lot of time at home reading... and maybe baking...  :)

XO,

Alexandra


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! I love seeing your sweet comments and visiting your lovely blogs! XO