Friday, May 19, 2017

Have You Heard? // Coin - "Talk Too Much"

My Wednesday post/commenting wasn't really working. I don't know what's going on... but oh well!

Ahhh, with almost half of our events over for the month I'm feeling much less anxious. YAY! I have been trying to keep our weeknight plans light. Our dinners easy (even if that's a bit boring!), etc. so that's helping my stress levels for sure!


I've been getting out of my reading rut, and that makes me SO happy! This week I particularly enjoyed We Are Okay and Seven Days of You! :)

This is a song that I keep meaning to post about and have not. It's fun and upbeat, perfect for summer.



Anyhow, I hope that this song made you smile, and I hope you are looking forward to a fun-filled but relaxed weekend!

What are you guys up to this weekend?!?!

This weekend for us is calm! Rejoice! We have a graduation game night on Sunday, which should be fun, but other than that we are free! & I'm hoping to keep it that way. We *might* go see Colossal (since we never did) if we feel up to it!

Other Posts This Week: Fourth Annual Kansas Food Truck Festival and Six Things You Don't Think About Recycling.

XO,

Alexandra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! I love seeing your sweet comments and visiting your lovely blogs! XO