Friday, June 2, 2017

Have You Heard? // Fleetwood Mac - "The Chain" // Throwback

Happy Friday Friends! It was a super short work week for me, having Tuesdays off gave me a 5 day weekend. Much needed to recover post-wedding weekend. I did some straightening up, and some reading. So life is pretty good.:)


I'm not always huge on music from the '70's and '80's, not sure why..., but some of it is just right for me. I love this Fleetwood Mac album. It's so dreamy and I feel like it's perfect for summer!



Could this song be any more epic? I like to imagine what it must have been like to hear this live at a festival in the '70's or '80's. This is an odd sensation for me, because I'm often not that into things that strike me as hippy like. But I love this so much.

I like that they put this song on Guardians of the Galaxy's 2nd soundtrack... but they could have made it more epic in the movie... if I'm being honest. LOL

What are you listening to this summer? 

Do you love music specifically from certain decades, or is it hit or miss?

What do you have planned this weekend?

This weekend is my SIL Kels's birthday, and KC and his dad go to get fitted for tuxes for Kels's wedding. :) Other than that it's hopefully a lot of reading and binge watching time. :) 

Other Posts This Week: Juliet's Wedding Weekend & Five Months in // 2017 Goal Progress.

XO,


Alexandra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! I love seeing your sweet comments and visiting your lovely blogs! XO