Friday, June 30, 2017

Have You Heard? // Destiny's Child - "Jumpin', Jumpin' // Throwback

Happy Friday Friends! I'm so excited because after several hectic weeks at work, I have a super long (BIRTHDAY!) weekend, followed by a short work week, and another long weekend (ROAD TRIP!). YAY! I hope you have fun plans coming up too! :)



I was trying to think of a good birthday jam... and nothing seemed quite as good as throwback 00's music. And it's hard to come up with something I like more than Destiny's Child.



So friends, I hope that your weekend is Jumpin', Jumpin'! :P



What are you up to this weekend?!

Other Posts This Week: 24 Hours in St. Louis and How to Start a Project Life Photo Album.

XO,

Alexandra


PS - I FINALLY got Always and Forever, Lara Jean from the library! :) YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! I love seeing your sweet comments and visiting your lovely blogs! XO